Friday, July 4, 2008

A Separate Human Being

I absolutely love this story. I must admit that I don't know all the details and maybe there is something bad lurking beneath the surface, but from what I can see this is wonderful, at least in the sense that we are requiring some moral culpability for terminating a life. Let's pray that everyone thinks about what they are actually doing here. Also, let's pray for forgiveness and the ability to forgive and embrace those who have had abortions in the past.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Finally, life in the womb is being said how it is, "life of a whole, separate, unique, living human being."

It amazes me that people don't reconginze this already without a court having to tell them.

Stopped by and loved your blog.

Thanks for the pro-life post!

Blessed be God Forever!

Kimberly
Awesome God Blog