So I was tagged at Catholic Notebook to do this post where I tell 7 random facts or habits about myself. Since I vowed that I would only use this blog to talk about the Catholic Faith and my personal journey, but I still want to do this, I'm going to put a religious twist on it, and give you 7 religious facts about myself.
1) I grew up in the Church of Christ (Institutional) and later converted to the Church of Christ (Non-Institutional)
2) I was confirmed as a Catholic at the Easter Vigil (This year, 2008).
3) I get irritated because I am not allowed to kneel after the Agnus Dei.
4) I am a lector.
5) I have a weird mental issue that prevents me from taking the Body of Christ by hand - I kept feeling like I had little pieces left over even though my hands were clean, so now I take Communion by mouth.
6) I love old-style and architectured Churches, and I hate the modern styles, especially "Mass in the Round".
7) I seriously wish my parish had a pipe organ, and if I won the lottery that would be one of my first purchases.
The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary - On August 22. we celebrate a beautiful Marian Feast — the Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This special Liturgical Feast was proclaimed by Pope Pius...
1 hour ago