Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rosary

At the new Parish my husband and I are attending, the Rosary is said before Sunday morning mass, and after each daily mass. I was reflecting today on how wonderful of an experience it is to partake in this form of prayer with a group of people, as well as having it integrated (as far as time chunks) into the time I take out of my day for Mass.

Also, in similar regards, I have taken to praying more of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. This, is in part, due to my desire to name my daughter Faustina (if I have a daughter), but I am also finding that it is a good way to spend about ten minutes of your day in prayer.

On a side note, my Parish priest made the comment that he prays the Chaplet of Divine Mercy every day at 3 o'clock in Polish because - after all - God is Polish.

No comments: