Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Sunday of Advent

On this first Sunday of Advent, Seraphina and I prayed for our marriage.  We hope that God continues to give us a wonderful and blessed marriage.  We also pray that we be open to children always and that we will some day be blessed with some.  

I think this was an important time to sit back and think about where our marriage stands and how it has progressed over the last few years.  We have been married about 3 1/2 years now, and being Catholic obviously made our relationship much stronger.  God bless you all here at the beginning of Advent and  let's all look forward to a wonderful Christmas celebration.

PS:  I was really ready for Advent and this special time...getting a little tired of the "ordinary" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on the need for more than ordinary....a season (a holy season...) of expectation and anticipation is needed....good thoughts....the kids and I are praying for family members and some other issues throughout December. I pray with y'all that God hears the cries of your heart and blesses you abundantly.