Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayer Answered

For the last several years, I have been praying for an individual who I love with my whole heart. Every mass, Eucharistic adoration, and many of my personal prayers and liturgy of the hours have been dedicated to them. Because I knew of their love for God, I wanted nothing more than for them to embrace the Catholic Church. I lost touch with this individual several months ago (perhaps even a year ago by now). Just yesterday I found out that last week they were confirmed into the Church after attending a year of RCIA. That might be what I have prayed for more than anything else since I have been Catholic. The only summary I can think of is:

Give thanks to the Lord. For His Mercy Endures Forever.

2 comments:

Charisms on Campus said...

wow that's incredible! The power of prayer :)

Soutenus said...

That is absolutely wonderful news! God is so good!