I was tagged by Sara. Some of these will overlap other things that I have said in the past. Anyway, here are my six religious quirks.
1) When I take the Body of Christ by hand, I feel like I have particles stuck on my hand, so I always have to take it by mouth.
2) I love kneeling and think we should kneel through the entire service.
3) I only like to worship in older style architectural buildings.
4) Organ music makes me giddy.
5) I want to slap everyone who talks during mass.
6) I like mass to be as long as possible, while I prefer the Homily to be as short and to the point as possible. I think that keeps our focus on the Gospel and the Eucharist.
For Allentown, The Hat Is Home – Longtime VG Gets Upstate Chair - *F*or the last twenty years, Msgr Al Schlert has been the closest collaborator to the last two bishops of Allentown. And now, he's the next Bishop of Alle...
21 minutes ago