I was tagged by Sara. Some of these will overlap other things that I have said in the past. Anyway, here are my six religious quirks.
1) When I take the Body of Christ by hand, I feel like I have particles stuck on my hand, so I always have to take it by mouth.
2) I love kneeling and think we should kneel through the entire service.
3) I only like to worship in older style architectural buildings.
4) Organ music makes me giddy.
5) I want to slap everyone who talks during mass.
6) I like mass to be as long as possible, while I prefer the Homily to be as short and to the point as possible. I think that keeps our focus on the Gospel and the Eucharist.
JUST TOO COOL – Cops, ashes, and podcasts - This is just too cool. I have a friend at the 19th Precinct in Manhattan, which covers quite a large stretch of the East Side. On Ash Wednesday one of the ...
5 hours ago